Van Gogh's Regret

Although I am artist I have always loved the classical music. One day I was discussing with Gauguin , I was very angry, I couldn’t control myself and I tried to attack him with a knife but, in the last moment I regret. The consecuences turned very bad, I cut my own ear. In that moment, I dindn´t think I was furious and I realised later. Everyone would think I got crazy but they don´t realise that they would do the same in my situation. From this moment, I couldn´t enjoy the music like I always did. When I go to classical concerts I have to pay much more attention and I have to turn my head for listening better. People look at me strange, but this is the only way for me to listening the music.



By Elisabet Layla

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

About this blog

This blog is made by students of 4th ESO B, with the aim of making a work of the subject of English.